To Our Valued Customers,
During this unprecedented health crisis, our top priority is the health and well-being of each and every one of our team members and customers.
While we continue to keep our doors open to the public, we are taking increased precautions to ensure our stores are a safe environment for everyone to shop.
We have initiated the following measures at the store level to help get us through this difficult time:
- initiated Hero Wages to show appreciation for those team members who continue to work during this difficult time
- installed plexiglass barriers at the tills to create a safe interaction between our team members and our customers
- limiting the number of customers in-store to ensure safe 2-metre social distancing as directed by all Health Authorities
- initiated Greater Victoria delivery with online ordering
- curbside pickup service with online ordering
- the temporary pause in accepting empty containers
- open 7 days a week with reduced hours
- increased sanitization of high traffic touch surfaces including but not limited to door handles, pin pads, tablet screens, buggies and baskets
- team members educated in proper and frequent hand washing
- suspension of free ice program
- restriction of the use of cash as a form of payment
- initiated team member remuneration program if they experience common COVID-19 symptoms and/or require self-isolation due to potential exposure
We are constantly monitoring the situation and adhering to the advice of local and regional health authorities.
Please click here to see the full Liquor Plus COVID-19 Safety Plan as advised by WorkSafe BC.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be safe. Be well. We are all in this together.
General Manager, Liquor Plus